The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standard organizations.
Established on 23 February 1947, the association advances overall proprietary,industrial and business standards.It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland,and works in 162 countries.It was one of the primary associations conceded general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
The International Organization for Standardization is a free, non-administrative association, the individuals from which are the standard associations of the 168member nations. It is the world’s biggest engineer of willful worldwide measures and encourages world exchange by giving basic gauges between countries.
More than twenty thousand norms have been set covering everything from made items and innovation to sanitation, farming and healthcare.Use of the guidelines helps in the making of items and administrations that are protected, dependable and of good quality. The gauges assist organizations with expanding efficiency while limiting blunders and waste. By empowering items from various markets to be legitimately looked at, they encourage organizations in entering new markets and aid the advancement of worldwide exchange on a reasonable premise. The gauges additionally serve to shield purchasers and the end-clients of items and administrations, guaranteeing that ensured items fit in with the base norms set universally
International Standards are developed by ISO technical committees (TC) and subcommittees (SC) by a process with six steps:
- Stage 1: Proposal stage
- Stage 2: Preparatory stage
- Stage 3: Committee stage
- Stage 4: Inquiry stage
- Stage 5: Approval stage
- Stage 6: Publication stage
ISO CERTIFICATION PROCESS
- Submit the necessary records and data to our web-based interface
- Counsel our business guide with respect to different accreditation body and guidelines
- Our expert will check the legitimacy of archives and data gave
- On Confirmation, make online installment with various methods of installment accessible
- Convey ISO Consultancy, Documentation and Implementation
- On fruitful review, Independent accreditation body will issue ISO endorsement.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISO CERTIFICATION
- Adhar card
- Letter Head or
- Visiting Card
- Invoice Details
- Sale Invoice
- Purchase Invoice