Shops and Commercial Establishments
Employers who employ brief staff, organizations that redistribute work or recruiting offices all need to go along to principles that offer organizations and people more prominent assurance against extortion and wrongdoing. Advanced KBMS will help affirmation bodies with their activity confirming against these gauges. These principles incorporate necessities for checking and surveying any organization that gives laborers to the motivation behind working under the management or heading of an outsider and for testing and evaluating any contractual worker or subcontractor so as to discover that they are sorted out so that it might be securely expected that commitments from business are agreed to.
- The Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1958 and Rules confined there under are pertinent to all the shops and business foundations in the State of Haryana.
- Each business is required to enlist his/her Shop/Commercial Establishment through the on-line Registration framework. The Authority to enroll any shop or business foundation will lie with the Registering Authority/Inspector of the territory concerned.
- At the hour of Registration, the business will fill the endorsed application in ‘Structure F’ and ‘Structure B’ joined by the recommended fee.’ Form-B’ is legal if the foundation utilizes various representatives.
The candidate may download the Registration Certificate at whatever point the application is affirmed by the skilled position/Labor Inspector of the concerned territory. The Certificate will be PC produced and is substantial with the end goal of Registration just under the State of Apply Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1958. The Registration Certificate will be recharged by 31st March after the expiry of at regular intervals square. The legitimacy time of the Shop/Commercial Establishment will be determined by the PC from the Date of Commencement of business if there should be an occurrence of Fresh Registration and Last legitimacy date in the event of Renewal of Registration
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Bank Details
- Scanned Signature
- ownership proof
- Photograph Of Shop (2 Front, 2 Inside)
- Employee Details
- Details of the shop/commercial establishment as per Form F & B.
- Scanned copy of Proof of Establishment i.e. Lease Deed/Rent Deed; Registration Deed; or Any other proof of possession of Shop/Commercial Establishment like electricity bill/telephone bill/bank account and affidavit etc.
- Front photo of shop or commercial establishment covering the surroundings of the said establishment.
- Scanned copy of treasury challan if fee is already paid using the Treasury Challan.
CHANGES AFTER REGISTRATION
An intimation regarding the names of employees, working hours and interval for rest etc. must be given in the prescribed Form-‘A’ to the Labour Inspector of the area concerned in whose jurisdiction the establishment falls within 15 days after the registration of the establishment and if any change occurs in future the same forma must be sent to the concerned Labour Inspector within seven days.
If any change regarding the particulars of the Establishment is sought, send information in the prescribed Form-G to the concerned Labour Inspector of the area.
The registration fee (fresh or renewal) prescribed hereunder for different categories of establishments is to be paid along with the Application submitted under Form-F and -B.